Wednesday, June 24, 2015

[Mixtape] Issa (@IssaIam) - This Summer

Legendary DJ Bigga Rankin co-signs Issa aka “the young veteran” and states “he is the closest thing to a star that I’ve seen since Jeezy, 2Chainz, and T.I.”, whom he also helped break into the music industry over 10 years ago. Issa is now back with his 4th mixtape entitled “This Summer”, hosted by Bigga Rankin, DJ Keem, DJ Omezy, DJ Key, and DJ Plugg; but this time around Issa brings the streets with him. Issa continues to work with some of the biggest DJs and artists in the industry and has been grinding since a very young age, which is why he is dubbed as “the young veteran”. Malik Yusef, 5-time Grammy winner states “I’ve never witnessed someone as gifted as Issa at this level in his career”. Issa is quoted saying “I appreciate all the love and support I’ve received from my peers, at the end of the day though I’d like to be mentioned as one of the greatest and I’m not going to stop working until it’s done.” Today, Good Life Music Group is proud to release “This Summer”, Issa’s latest body of work and we ask that you press play, download, and share; because even if you not been a part of it, get in on the ground floor, and witness Issa’s journey into greatness.

Connect w/ Issa: @IssaIam IssaIam www.IssaIam.com

No comments:

Post a Comment